Friday, January 18, 2008

Photons!

The first thing I wanted to mention is that I finally made a light box! It makes taking good pictures much easier. I need some more practice working with it, but I'm pretty happy with the results so far.

Here's the light box with a new friend inside:
And here's what he looks like using the light box! His name is Charlie; he was my project today. I'll list him in the shop tomorrow.
And this was Nathan's project! A Valentine penguin that his brother asked Nathan to make for his girlfriend. Isn't he cute?
Nathan's Mutant Snowman finally found a new home... in California! Haha! I guess you've got to get snow somewhere, even if it is the nuclear variety.

3 comments:

Jael Paris said...

I liked your backgrounds. The placements added character.

becca said...

That penguin is seriously awesome!

Denny & Sue said...

Good idea that light box! Very cute critters. You two are so talented. Must get it from your parents, yeah? Ha!