Monday, July 21, 2008

Crammed Organisms Week 2


I was fiiiiiinally able to find a few pictures from week two of Crammed organisms. There's our little dragon, Peter, on the wall (he's green... near the middle towards the bottom).


And here's a little preview of the book that was published for the show- inside is a spread for each artist. I'm excited to get our copy!



And finally, here's a grainy sneak-peek of my latest project! Our most loyal customer has asked for yet another custom order, this time a honey bee. All that's left to do is the wings (and I have one done). I'm actually really proud of this one. I was worried about making a bee because I didn't know if I could do it, but I LOVE how she's turning out!

I'm sorry about the long absence. I hope I can update more from now on :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your bee is awesome! Can hardly wait to see it with wings. Hope you are feeling better!!