Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Scrappy


Look! A new non-custom plushie! Gasp!

This is Scrappy the bear- he's a pretty sweet little guy. And he has a rockin' yellow scarf!

It seriously took me days to figure out what to do for his face... it was pretty ridiculous. What do you think? The scarf was a last minute idea and I really love it- it adds so much character!


I've been spending more time on Etsy lately due to being a jobless bum. I finally filled in our "Policies" page, which really isn't that exciting... haha! I had an issue today with PayPal because I was dumb and forgot to update Etsy when we changed our PayPal email address... ugh. Hopefully that works out ok! I've spent significant time on the forums lately, which is bad for my back (I get sore from sitting still so long!) but good for my business... sacrifices sacrifices ;)

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

1 comment:

Jael Paris said...

The scarf is perfect! You should make some more of this guy with different eye colors and scarves.