Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like...

I listed my Christmas ornaments a couple days ago and they already sold! Yippee!
**Update- this is so sweet! Look what the lady who bought the ornaments wrote to me: "They are for my toddlers' Christmas tree. I showed them the pictures and they are very excited. :)" Isn't that great? It made me happy. **

Maurice is featured in another Treasury West called "colour in your name"! Yippee!

I promise I'll make some kind of real update soon. I'm putting all my cruise photos on a website and it's taking ages.

More news to come- stay tuned!

2 comments:

Denny & Sue said...

Really awesome your onriments sold already! Wow!

Brilliant news about Maurice as well. He is one popular chap!

Looking forward to seeing the cruise photos.

Latanya said...

Keep up the good work.