Thursday, April 17, 2008

Crammed

Crammed Organisms - World's Largest Plush Show! Plush, Stuffed Animals, Plushies, Softies

We've been accepted into the Crammed Organisms show! Click here to see all of the artists who were accepted into the show. I'm pretty excited about it. However, I'm a little worried that I won't be able to make my entries in time! We already have one plushie in the works for an Etsy customer, and it has been taking WAY too long to make it. I'm pretty embarrased about it, and feel really bad for making the customer wait so long. Nathan and I have been crazy busy and worn out lately, what with new jobs, church activities, and random other things. I need to get that plushie done... like... yesterday, and hurry up on my show entries. Ahhh!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool!
and

Oops!

becca said...

Congrats! and good luck!