Monday, April 21, 2008

Dragon Tales


Here's what I made yesterday! I promised Crammed Organisms a dragon, and although this is a lot different than I originally imagined, I absolutely love how he came out! This has to be one of my all-time favorite plushies. He's one-sided (the back of him is blank) which is a little different, but I think it works well. I'm just really pleased with this little guy. What do you think?

I've got a lovely cold which I'm hoping will leave me alone soon, but I hope the rest of you are having a lovely week so far! It's past my bed time- goodnight!

3 comments:

Captain Skulduggery Dug said...

I think this lovely Dragon should be entered in the smile challenge too, because he made me grin ear to ear!

Unknown said...

Your dragon is extremely cute!

I think Johnny Sweets and Kitty Capone should go to the Plushie Convention as well. They are so awesome!

Unknown said...

P.S. Hope your cold goes away quickly! Mine lasted 3 weeks and I wound up on antibiotics!